{dj-N} The End of Time {dj-N} The End of Time

Good Times

Good to see you post something... so whats been going on dude?

You going the DJ route?

Get your website done yo!
All the best,
-Sam

dj-Nate responds:

I need help with the website.. Ironically, I'm not very artistic in that sense and I find it difficult to make something like that. Wanna help me out a little maybe?

~ElpH~Snowstorm ~ElpH~Snowstorm

good work

Thanks for the dedication, sorry i have been sorry underground for a while... been uber busy in studio. GJ dude, come a long way! Keep it up

Elph responds:

Thanks, i have been looking at some of my older stuff, and now i have this one project that is pretty awsome. So i will tell you when that one comes out :)

[DJZ] Reflective Energy [DJZ] Reflective Energy

Sup got your message asswell

Like Bjra has said... the mix needs work, the piano sounds pretty dam cool. The composition is epic. But its hard to appreciate because of the sound quality. I would definitely read up on mixing (IE - www.tweakheadz.com) or something to the effect and get the mix sounding good. That will basically change you from a decent composer to a great musician.

Keep it up.

DJ-Zoysa responds:

thanks, i know the mix quality is a bit bad but thats because i have a mega high quality version but i had to reduce the quality so it would fit on NG

thanks for ur comments :D

ill keep supporting approaching nirvana :D

cheers,

-DJ Zoysa

Synthetica EP Demo Track Synthetica EP Demo Track

thanks

ur the man nal

Young Sau - Greed Young Sau - Greed

actually

Guys, you guys are actually pretty good.

No offense but i think track behind the rappers is lacking.

I think the rappers have talent and potential to do well.

Good job.

drankmade responds:

i appreciate the feedback, all 3 tracks ive put up are pretty dated, but im glad u took the time to check it out and respond.. thank u

Inspir@tion Inspir@tion

good job

Sup, great job. I dont know how long u've been making music for, but this is pretty good man, takes a while to build, feels a little empty, but u wrote good melodies used good effects etc.

I would put more in the kick, get more bass, with a bit of omph.

But good job.

SFaPiL2 responds:

Yeah, I have to admit I've been having troubles lowering the pitch with FL and creating a stronger beat.

I'll focus on that.

Thanks alot.

Mac9 - Love's Inclination Mac9 - Love's Inclination

dayom

K, freaking genius at work. Beautiful! Just epically beautiful!

SinJim responds:

Wooha! Thanks for the review!

~SinJim

Pure Scientific Fact (NG Cut) Pure Scientific Fact (NG Cut)

again great

just so professional. Niiiiiiiiice.

What Would Bryan Boitano Do? What Would Bryan Boitano Do?

lol south park

u get a 10 just for the south park reference.

5/5

Bass Piratez - Fairytale Bass Piratez - Fairytale

hahha

Atomic Inc, i've missed ya. Really so many good memories, i'd listen to all ur stuff when i first joined NG. Glad Kr1z pointed this out.

Nice song 5/5